Work from Home, anywhere in Australia: SMSF Audit Manager
Super Know How are specialists in all things Superannuation. We are a small privately owned company where the emphasis is on providing a personalised and high quality service to our clients. We provide a variety of services ranging from SMSF Administration, Audits, and Staff Training.
We have been expanding rapidly, where we now audit approximately 3,000 SMSFs. We are seeking a full-time, high quality and experienced SMSF audit manager to join our existing team of 8.
We invest heavily in systems to streamline the entire audit workflow, automating as much as possible of the receipt of an audit, the correspondence with clients and the generation of checklists and other audit documents. This role is predominately to assist with the management and review of all stages of the audits we perform.
Super Know How are a fully mobile business, so our roles are open to anyone living within Australia who is able to work from their own space. As such, you must have access to a quiet area to work in, a strong internet connection and a mobile phone.
The role will involve:
- Majority of time spent on internal review of SMSF audits before sending queries or signoff
- Performing SMSF audits
- Allocation of tasks between staff and management of priorities – note that as our staff are all highly experienced the amount of time managing the people is minimised
- Email and phone contact with clients
- Being a technical resource available to the staff for queries
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/qualifications:
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with SMSFs, preferably 10 years
- Be a member of a professional accounting body, ideally an ASIC approved SMSF auditor
- Strong technical knowledge of SMSFs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally previous management and review experience
- Ideally previous exposure to/use of the Class Super system
- Excellent English, both written and oral
- Some Microsoft Excel experience
The salary package is to be negotiated and will be determined by the quality of the candidate and their experience.
If you above sounds like the job for you and you have the required skill set, please send through your resume with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this job to email@example.com. Applications close at the end of Wednesday 7 February 2018.
The principals of Super Know How are Sydney based, so initial meetings can be organised over internet. Final round of interviews will require you to travel to Sydney and will involve an aptitude test.