The Class software is the most advanced SMSF accounting and Portfolio administration system in the market which allows its users an efficient way to administer their client’s SMSFs and Investment Portfolios.
Super Know How are not only experts in the SMSF Industry, we have been intimately involved with the development of the Class software since its earliest stages. As such, we understand the power and inner workings of the Class system. Until recently, we were delivering their training courses for their users via web conferencing four times a week. Class now provides online on-demand training for their users.
We can provide additional training on site or via webinar which are designed to supplement the complimentary on-demand training sessions offered by Class. These sessions are run by Joe and Anthony, who have many years experience in running SMSF and superannuation businesses. They are personalised for your business including:
- Meeting with your Manager to discuss how the system is being used, the most efficient ways of working with the system, how your business should be staffed and how you can use Class to better interact with third parties.
- Detailed training on the types of investments, data feeds and transactions that are most typical to your business.
- Getting the best out of the array of features in Class that process your fund/portfolio for you automatically.
- Best practices for handling different scenarios and the most efficient way to complete a job.
- Using your real life funds/portfolios for the training, so that your staff can relate the training back to the funds/portfolios they work on each day.
- Providing checklists, procedure outlines and processing aids that we use in our own business.
The cost for this service is $1,100 inclusive of GST for a full day session, plus any associated travel time/costs. This rate may be reduced for multiple day sessions.
Check out our special offer of Free Advanced Training on Class Super at your office.
Please contact Joe Buttigieg:
- for a demonstration of how the Class software can change how your business manages its SMSFs/portfolios; or
- to discuss how we can help your business use the Class software more efficiently and effectively.