Accounting and Taxation
We provide all Accounting and Taxation requirements for your SMSF, including:
- Daily Processing where a data feed can be established into our Accounting system. Otherwise, monthly processing when documents and/or data is provided by you.
- All processing of contributions/rollovers, benefit payments, investment purchases/sales, expenses, income, etc as they occur (subject to availability of relevant information/documentation).
- Application of a “Minimise Taxation” approach to Corporate Actions and Parcel Selection upon selling an investment, however we cater for client instructions.
- Establishment and maintenance of segregation of assets – extra costs may apply.
- Monthly review, provision for tax and allocation of profit.
- Preparation and Lodgement of Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Activity Statements for GST, PAYG Income Tax Instalments and PAYG Withholding.
- End of Year preparation of workpapers for external auditor review.
- Arranging for actuarial certificate where required for calculation of pension exempt income – extra costs may apply.
- Liaison with external auditor to finalise compulsory annual audit.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and the Income Tax Return for a Private Unit Trust, where your super fund is the only holder of units – extra costs may apply.