We provide all Reporting requirements for your SMSF, including:
- Access to Investment Reporting (updated daily) and Financial Reporting (updated monthly) through the internet. This is available to each member of the fund and your adviser (if applicable).
- Access to your fund’s documents (e.g. scanned images of bank statements, expenses, copies of past reports, etc) through the internet for you and your adviser (if applicable).
- Preparation of Fund’s and Member’s PAYG Payment Summary for taxable Pensions and Lump Sums paid
- Preparation of Notice of intent to claim a tax deduction for super contributions form, where required.
- An Annual Report, including Financial Statements, Notes to the Financial Statements and Member Statements
- The SMSF Annual Return, lodged electronically to ensure quicker processing of your income tax refund.